Pages

Saturday, 3 September 2011

100%

My friend and I have decided on a goal, 100% Raw for two weeks and at the end of that we will reward ourselves with a 100% raw Cappuccino Cake from http://www.fromgreytogreen.co.nz/natures-cakes.html.
I am so excited for that cake!
Right now it is Day 5 and I know I should have started this blog on day one but I was too busy creating yummy new things!
So far I have created:
Chocolate Kale Chips (courtesy of Russel James'es webinar)
Raw Sushi with parsnip rice
Raw Pad Thai (Natalia Rose)
Coconut Kefir (the best!)
Buckwheat bread
both Mango and Apricot jam (an hour ago)
Blueberry and lemon pudding
Paw Paw salsa
Many different smoothies, juices and elixirs.
Tahini salad dressing

All of which have tasted amazing and been relatively simple to make. On my to do list is:
a peanut wrap dish from a friend
more curried cabbage rolls
spring rolls from Natalia Rose
Marbled chocolate orange cake from Russel James
Mango Pomelo/grapefruit Timbale (ditto)
Eggplant burgers
and things that have tahini in it.

I will let you know how I go as these two weeks go by, but so far success! My energy levels are soaring, my skin is evening out and zits are disappearing, my moods have changed and I feel lighter and I have a passion for food I have never seen before!

P.S also on my list is citrus slice, pecan pie and virgin raw pina coladas with coconut kefir.

No comments:

Post a Comment