Pages

Monday, 22 August 2011

Number One


This is my first day of trying something new.

Today I am reading about the next step in Raw or Live Food the difference between 100 and 99% consuming raw food in 12 Steps to Raw (Victoria Boutenko) and the addiction to cooked food.
I am addicted to cooked food and I wish to be different, my favorite cooked foods are Pasta, Chocolate, Yummy home baking, Porridge, Cream and Milky things like Hot Chocolate and Chesecake, Restaurant foods, ICECREAM and anything my boyfriend has like hot chips and snacks crackers.
I am on the journey to find alternatives to these foods the raw way and will tick them off as I find them.
Not only to I want to end my addiction to cooked food, now that I will have free time not dedicated to cooking and consuming foods I want to write this blog regularly (So pull me up if I haven’t written anything recently) improve my spiritual well-being (right now am reading Esther and Jeremy Hicks books) like running and cardio workouts in Body Conditioning, learn how to fast and redecorate my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment