Pages

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Next bit of my journey

I am currently doing Tera Warner's last 7 day detox of the year and am diving right in to day three.

(already started but here is the page it woud otherwise be on: http://www.terawarner.com/detox-cleansing)

I am finding the most challenging part of detoxing 100% raw is cutting ut died fruit, oils, fats, nuts an salt.

The idea is to reduce your stimulation and appreciate the natural flavours of the foods you are eating. I have to say to has really opened my eyes to the tastes of some of the food I am eating like the sweetness of red pepper, and the crisp fresh taste of broccoli and  also braved seaweed spaghetti!

My tips on your first try are  buy small leaves (so kelp, or spaghetti or  something small and not overwhelming)
Soak them, rinse them heaps! the pour boiling water  over them while you prepare whatever else you are planning to eat with your spaghetti and then toss the whole lot to have a raw warm meal!

My sauce/topping was:

chopped eggplant, red pepper and mushrooms
soaked sundried tomatoes (I used the soak water to do the final rinse of the seaweed)
green onion

Pesto/sauce

Basil
Oregano
red pepper
garlic
a dash of olive oil and salt

toss all in a warm bowl and serve!

YUM I dare you to try it, its not that scary I promise!

P.S more on my detox when I have time
Love and life in the meantime

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment